Laser Cutting for Metal Fabrication
When it comes to metal fabrication, the final result must be precise. Laser cutting is a time efficient metal fabrication technique with minimal distortions. You will receive the final fabricated products that you need to complete your job effectively.
Why is Laser Cutting Effective?
- Sheet metal can be delicate, especially during the metal fabrication process. This makes it prone to warping, scraping, and cutting during production. Laser cutting minimizes these events from occurring by focusing on an area tightly. A very small surface is cut at a time.
- The cuts made by lasers are precise and clean. There is minimal production time. Not only does this achieve great results but also cuts manufacturing time which saves costs.
- Laser cutting can cut metals of medium thickness. This metal includes stainless steel, mild steel, or titanium.
- Laser cutting can be programmed for types of metals, thickness, and pattern. The laser can transition from one metal to the next without being disrupted.
- Laser cutting has guaranteed repeatability. Since it is programmed into a machine, we can repeat the process to create as many products that you need.
If you’d like Meta Fab to quote your next metal project, please submit your RFQ here!
If your metal fabrication process needs to be completed in a tight timeline, laser cutting can be the best technique to achieve high quality results. There are minimal distortions and consistent cuts. Contact Meta Fab in Hillsboro, Oregon. We can help you with your metal fabrication project using precise laser cutting.