Meta Fab Renews ISO Certification 9001:2015
At the beginning of the year, Meta Fab, Inc. concluded our three-year audit to renew ISO Certification. This updated our standards to the latest release ISO 9001:2015.
Initial ISO certification processes take 4-6 months of assessing non-compliance, writing documentation, presenting the work. This is needed before awarding final certification. Instant Certification is not possible due to the requirements for records that demonstrate the use of the quality system.
An auditor may revisit after six months for surveillance audits. Therefore, some companies choose to perform internal audits every 12 months. Sometimes companies will internally audit every six months depending on the complexity of the systems. After that, every three years a major audit takes place for re-certification to renew the ISO certification 9001.
To see more about the audit process, feel free to review this guide provided by Quality Systems Toolbox.
So what is ISO 9001 anyway?
An ISO 9001 quality management system is a systematic and process driven approach to managing your business. Designed to support the company in ensuring you meet the needs of your customers, this system delivers a consistent level of quality and satisfaction. A proven process, ISO 9001 provides business owners and managers more control and ensures everyone within the organization clarity about what they do. ISO provides the ability and authority to resolve problems quickly and effectively.
An ISO 9001 certificate is available to any business of any size, in any given sector, which is looking to increase and enhance business productivity and performance.
ISO CERTIFICATION – THE PROCESS TO OBTAIN ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION:
Why ISO 9001 certification?
ISO Certification is the proof to your stakeholders, customers, and staff that you keep your promises. The main benefits to the company who holds the ISO certification are:
- First of all, increased cost savings and potential growth in market share.
- Similarly, a better utilization of time through improved resource management.
- As a result, ISO saves money on continued waste addressing recurring problems, with many problems being resolved permanently the first time around.
Benefits to Staff:
- Increased job security through enhanced business performance.
- Improves job satisfaction as employees are clear about what to do and how it is to be done.
- Boosts morale and motivation through improved training capabilities.
So what does this mean to you, the customer?
- Proof that you will be provided with consistent, reliable products and services.
- Improved customer/supplier relationships by proactive responses to customer feedback and needs.
- Issues are identified and resolved quicker, often without the need to include the customer.
Current and potential customers may download a copy of our latest ISO certification 9001:2015 certification for their records here: Meta Fab, Inc. ISO 9001:2015
In conclusion, Meta Fab, Inc., and its 35 years of service remain committed to providing the highest level of quality to our customers. Therefore, ISO certification allows Meta Fab to continue delivering confidence through innovative sheet metal fabrication in Hillsboro, Oregon. Finally, at the core of the company is a continual process improvement mindset that pushes to achieve more for our staff and our clients. Above all, Meta Fab, Inc. looks forward to continually serve you.